Spa and wellness with five different healing waters in Bad Brückenau
Relax in the five healing waters
Bad Brückenau - spa town with five healing springs for your health
In Bad Brückenau, cure, recreation and wellness work close together. Whether you need a therapeutic stay or just a short break from everyday life, your stay is an opportunity to try out the healing waters of five different springs. These springs provide water with different minerals that have a positive effect on different parts of the body:
- King Ludwig I spring: carbonated, rich in iron, calcium and magnesium, good against circulatory, cardiovascular and circulatory disorders
- Sinnberg spring: carbonated, low in sodium, increased mineralisation, good for the urinary and kidney tract, as well as for the mucous membranes
- Bad Brückenau "Vitalquelle" spring: rich in dissolved carbon dioxide and trace elements, positive for stomach, intestinal, biliary, liver, kidney and bladder diseases, diabetes and circulatory disorders
- Wernarzer spring: Low in sodium and salt, carbonated, has a positive effect on the bladder and kidney region.
- Lola Montez spring: high content of hydrogen carbonate; good for stomach, intestines, liver and bile as well as for the urinary tract, kidneys and bladder
At the Sinnflut spa, guests can feel the pleasant effect of healing water over their whole body. Massages or a bath in one of the spa's historic wellness baths offers a special kind of break.